[During 2020/COVID, our previous AGM was delayed until September '20, so this AGM is coming around a bit sooner than would normally be the case]
This is a Notice that the Annual General Meeting for Sanctuary Northern Rivers Inc will be held on Wednesday 17 March 2021 at 6pm (gathering from 5.30pm) at the Lismore Workers Club, Keen St, Lismore.
The Agenda for the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and Apologies
- Outline of Meeting. Invitation for Membership
- Acceptance of Minutes of the previous AGM (2020)
- President’s Report
- Receipt of Annual Financial & Auditor’s Report for 2020
- Election of members to the Board of Sanctuary for 2021/22
- Other business
- Close of meeting.
Sanctuary invites all our supporters including members of the resettled community, to renew or apply for membership before or at the AGM. A membership form can be downloaded here. The cost is $30 per individual, or $45 per family or institution, or $15 for students or concession card holders. Payment details are on the form.
Nominations to the Board
- Note also our separate mailing list for our regular board meetings. You can opt in to that 'alert' list here: