- Published: Tuesday, 20 February 2018 18:58
The Sanctuary Northern Rivers Inc AGM will be held on Monday 12th March 2018 at 6pm (gathering from 5.30pm), in the downstairs room at Lismore City Library (Magellan St).
- Welcome and apologies
- Outline of meeting. Invitation for membership
- Acceptance of Minutes of the previous AGM (2016)
- President’s Report
- Receipt of Annual Report for July 2016 to December 2017
- Receipt of Auditor’s Reports for July to December 2016 and for 2017
- Election of members to the Board of Sanctuary for 2018/19
- Other business
- Close of meeting
Sanctuary invites all our supporters including members of the resettled community, to renew or apply for membership before or at the AGM. A membership form can be downloaded here. The cost is $30 per individual, or $45 per family or institution, or $15 for students or concession card holders. Payment details are on the form.